Dendroecology & Wood Anatomy
- Vitasse Y, ... Rigling A, Wohlgemuth T (2019) Contrasting resistance and resilience to extreme drought and late spring frost in five major European tree species. Global Change Biology, 25:3781–3792
- Eilmann B, Rigling A (2012) Tree-growth analysis to estimate drought tolerance of different tree species. Tree Physiology, 32, 178–187
- Weber P, Bugmann H, Rigling A (2007) Growth responses to drought of Pinus sylvestris L. and Quercus pubescens Willd. in an inner Alpine dry valley. Journal of Vegetation Science 18:777-792
- Rigling A, et al. (2001) Ecological interpretation of tree ring width and intra-annual density fluctuations of Pinus sylvestris L. from dry sites of the central Alps and Siberia. Canadian Journal of Forest Research 31:18-31
- Martinez-Sancho E, ... Rigling A, Fonti P (2022) Drought impacts on tree carbon sequestration and water use – evidence from intra-annual tree-ring characteristics. New Phytologist.
- Von Arx G, ... Rigling A, ... Olano JM (2017) Dynamics of sapwood ray parenchyma and non-structural carbohydrates (NSC) of Pinus sylvestris in response to drought and long-term irrigation. Functional Ecology. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12860
- Rigling A, et al. (2002) Intra-annual tree-ring parameters indicating differences in drought stress of Scots pine forests within the Erico-Pinion in the Valais, Switzerland. Plant Ecology 163:105-121