Adapted Forest Management
- Ringenbach A, Bebi P, Bartelt P, Rigling A, Christen M, Bühler Y, Stoffel A, Caviezel A (2023) Shape still matters: Rock interactions with trees and deadwood in a naturally disturbed forest uncover a new facet of rock shape dependency. Earth Surface Dynamics. accepted.
- Bose AK, ... Rigling A (2018) Testing density manipulation treatments to increase C assimilation in loblolly pine (Pinus taeda L.) based on the dual isotope approach, Annals of Forest Science, doi.org/10.1007/s13595-017-0687-1.
- Giuggiola A, ... Rigling A (2018) Competition for water in a xeric forest ecosystem - Effects of understory removal on soil micro-climate, growth and physiology of dominant Scots pine trees. Forest Ecology and Management. 409: 241–249.
- Giuggiola A, ... Rigling A, ... Treydte K (2016) Improvement of water and light availability after thinning at a xeric site: Which weights the more? – A dual isotope approach. New Phytologist, 210: 108-121.
- Elkin C, Giuggiola A, Rigling A, Bugmann H (2015) Short and long-term efficacy of forest thinning to mitigate drought impacts in mountain forests. Ecological Applications, 25: 1083-1098.
- Giuggiola A, Bugmann H, Zingg Z, Dobbertin M, Rigling A (2013) Reduction of stand density increases drought resistance in xeric Scots pine forests. Forest Ecology and Management, 310: 827-835